what would you feel
if you know your world's going to stop
as you have know
a big part of dark side of yourself
why do I take a breath
fif t he air that I have is just (CO2)
please, if you don't even care
I just ask for you for not disturbing me please
if you even try to free yourself
from the tears on your mind
I wouldn't say anything about
being caught in your own tral
in your own bed
if you even cry to fire yourself
from the deals on your heart
I wouldn't say anything about
being taught in your own death
in your own face
are you really sure
have you ever met yourself
even in a dream
or a film or a mirror
face all your problems
be stronges than and burn then out
crazy you I meant
I've had for all this song
Just CO2
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário